Direct Support Professional
- Apr , 9
- Healthcare : Direct Care Staff
MidTN Supported Living is hiring for a Direct Support Professional job in Nashville,TN
$8.00 - $9.50 HOURLY
Mid-TN Supported Living is NOW HIRING Direct Support Professionals in the greater Nashville area! We have full time Direct Support positions with benefits as well as part time work, including weekends. Open positions are also eligible for a nice benefits package including medical, dental insurance and retirement contributions.
We also have 24-hour weekend Respite positions that can earn you $400 in one weekend.
Come help us make a difference in a person’s life!
Direct Care Professional Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan Available to Full Time Employees
- Competitive Pay
Direct Support Professional Requirements:
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license, and liability insurance required
- As a Direct Care Professional, you will receive training to assist individuals with developmental disabilities in daily activities, such as personal care and going out in the community.
- All necessary training is provided, including First Aid, CPR, required State training specific to Direct Care Professionals.
Click the “APPLY” button, print the application from Mid-TN’s website, and FAX it or hand-deliver to the address listed on the application.
For additional information or should you have questions, call (615) 367-0592. Ask for Colin Bronsink.
Mid-TN Supported Living is a small not for profit agency that supports over 30 people with intellectual disabilities. Mid-TN provides a wide array of services, which include Supported Living, Community Based Day, Nursing and Supported Employment.
What Makes Mid-TN Different?
- Our philosophy
- Creative opportunities for job placement for our clients
- Satisfied families
- Our employees
- Our focus
We believe we can make a difference by always putting people first.
Mid-TN believes that we can support anyone who desires a better life. We work well with ISC Agencies and the entire Circle of Support to provide thorough and meaningful communication on the needs of persons supported.
- Believe in the persons that we support and their ability to prosper
- Help secure employment for our clients
- Handle medical appointments
- Provide medication assistance, as needed
- Provide financial oversight, if requested
- Provide nursing services, if needed
- Assist with activities of daily living, as needed and appropriate